Contact

The Essential Workshops

Eerste Jacob van Campenstraat 36-1

1072BG, Amsterdam

the Netherlands​

contact@tew.academy

  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Facebook - Black Circle

© 2019 by The Essential Workshops

The Essential Workshops trademark is registered  with the Benelux Office for Intellectual Property. 

OUR VALUED

PARTNERS

TRAINMORE

FOUNDATION

Balance is the ability of a person to maintain the line of gravity, through coordination of input from multiple sensory systems like our visual system.

But the concept of balance is far more complex. There is a work / life balance, an emotional balance, a professional balance, or a team balance. There is also an off-balance.

Did you know that the visual system represents only 10% of how we maintain our balance overall? The remaining 90% is given by the vestibular and somatosensory systems. And that's what we bring forward.